Friday, July 29, 2011

Saying "Yes!" to the Dress...Part 1!

One of the best parts of participating in a pageant is picking out a dress! Most girls love feeling like a princess, and nothing can give you that princess feeling quite like an amazing gown. However, picking a pageant gown isn't *quite* as simple as it seems. It's important that the gown suits you well -- from your body shape to your personality.

I've already been through not 1...



not 2...

...but THREE dresses on my quest to finding the perfect gown for Miss Westchester. Thankfully, my journey is now over. I picked up my gown from A Step Ahead on Thursday...and it is amazing!

I'll be sure to have another post about A Step Ahead later. A Step Ahead is dress shop in Stamford, CT. It is run by the most amazing family -- a mother and her daughters. They provide wonderful service, and were so helpful as I found and purchased my final gown.

I won't be posting a picture of my dress here -- I'm going to keep it a surprise for the pageant. But, before I go, I'll leave a photo hint here. You'll have to be in attendance on September 4 to see what gown I'll be wearing :)



Love,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see which one you picked! The other two options were amazing!

    Kindness is the best accessory,
    rebeccakelsey.com

    ReplyDelete