Monday, December 26, 2011

Holiday Catch Up!

Hello, hello, everyone!

WOW. I really let my blog get away from me. I do apologize for doing so, but it has been a ridiculously busy month and a half for me. It was the end of my first semester of senior year, a busy season and work, and time for the pageant prep to steadily increase as Miss New York USA is just a few weeks away on January 15! Luckily, I'm finally on winter break, have gotten most of my pageant preparation taken care of, and the holidays (which were wonderful) have mostly come and gone. I'll make sure to blog more regularly, especially as the pageant approaches.

Expect a few more posts from me starting tomorrow, just getting you caught up with the latest Miss Westchester happenings and Miss New York USA pageant preparations. I can't wait to have you in the loop :)

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment