Thursday, August 23, 2012

Summer Photo Dump

I have been so fortunate to have a busy summer filled with activity, but unfortunately it has taken me away from my blog. However, I have a few posts in the pipeline to share with you before my reign as Miss Westchester 2012 ends in just over a week. Be sure to stick around my blog after that--I'll be posting about my final semester as a college student and my journey as I prepare to compete in the Miss New York America pageant system! I am so looking forward to the opportunities that I have ahead of me, and can't wait to dive into life after the crown.

To bring you all up to date with some of my Miss Westchester happenings this summer, I'm presenting this post as a photo dump. One of my favorite bloggers (Rage Against the Minivan) will post an 'iPhone Photo Dump' where she shares plenty of pictures without an individual post about each event. I figured this would be the most effective way to get this blog up-to-date. Enjoy!


Jackie and I took a long trek to Middletown, NY to support a wonderful cause -- a pancake breakfast with the funds going to support child abuse prevention. Here we are with the equally wonderful Miss Albany International, Amanda,who will be competing for the Miss NY International title this fall, and April, who was incredibly successful at Miss NY Teen USA last year and will be competing in the Miss division this January.


Jackie, Megan, and I had the chance to head to Dairy Queen in Stamford, CT and buy Blizzards to support Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. I WISH we had a DQ in Westchester -- it was a delicious treat for a great cause!


With the lovely Miss Westchester/Hudson Valley 2013 contestants on the Playland boardwalk. We were hosted by the Tiki Bar there, and enjoyed an evening of food and socializing.


I love my sister queen! Our fabulous pageant photographer,Peter Giannone, captured this shot of us while at a glamour shoot with the 2013 pageant contestants.


Megan and I had the opportunity to attend the Best of Westchester Party with Ruby Media Group in July. We had a blast in their photo booth -- this is one of my favorite shots from the night!

Hope you enjoyed this quick photo dump!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment