If you've been following my blog for awhile now, you know how much I love The Pageant Planet! The Pageant Planet was my go-to resource after I competed in my first pageant and wanted advice on how to be a stronger contestant.
Flash forward to winning Miss Westchester. I was so excited to hear that one of my prizes was a VIP membership to The Pageant Planet. And I was even MORE excited when I saw on Twitter one afternoon that Steven Roddy, creator of The Pageant Planet, would be visiting NYC. While he was in the city, I had the chance to meet him with my pageant family. He is SO dynamic and full of ideas to revolutionize the world of pageantry. In the months since I met him, The Pageant Planet was revamped into the ultimate social network for those involved in pageants, featuring message forums, classified ads, contests, and (of course) the wonderful and helpful articles that drew me to The Pageant Planet in the first place.
Another new feature on the website? Video interviews with current titleholders...including me! I am so honored to have been asked to film a video for The Pageant Planet. I had so much fun filming and sharing a little bit about myself, my experiences as a titleholder, and my love of The Pageant Planet (they didn't ask me to include that last part, but the truth must be shared!).
Please take the time to check out my video: CLICK HERE!
I hope that you enjoy it. Be sure to create a Pageant Planet account when you're there (they didn't ask me to share that either!) and connect with me by clicking HERE!
Love,
Sarah
Friday, June 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment