Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Miss USA 2012 Viewing Party

Wow, time really flies! Just this time last year, I was attending the Miss USA 2011 viewing party hosted by the Westchester Pageants Organization. I was looking forward to competing in the 2012 Miss Westchester pageant and getting to know the girls who would be competing with me. I knew barely anything about the Miss USA pageant! However, I had a blast watching the show and even ended up choosing the eventual winner (the gorgeous then-Miss California Alyssa Campanella) as part as a fun pageant guessing game!


With Christina, Miss Westchester 2011, and Samantha, Miss Westchester Teen 2011, after winning the Miss USA 2012 Prediction Contest last year. Fun fact: Jackie (Miss Westchester Teen 2012) and I were the only two girls at the party who chose California for the win!

This year, I attended the party as the reigning Miss Westchester 2012. It was such a surreal moment--not only does time fly, but it is incredible to see just how much I've grown over my year of service as Miss Westchester when comparing two concrete events. Plus, this year I was prepared! I knew so much more about the pageant process and had my favorite contestants chosen prior to the show. I had a blast watching Miss USA 2012 with the new Miss Westchester/Miss Hudson Valley 2013 contestants, and am looking forward to a wonderful summer of events. That's right folks...2013 pageant season is officially upon us!


All of the new 2013 contestants, the 2012 titleholders, and visiting royalty.


Intently watching the show and trying to make my predictions.


Reacting to the announcement of the winner--excited!


Crowing Carolina as the winner of the 2012 Miss USA Prediction contest. Congratulations!


Our beautiful new Miss USA 2012, Olivia Culpo of Rhode Island.

I hope you enjoyed these pictures! Stay tuned for fun updates of 2013 pre-pageant events and more!

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment