Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Inspiration #17


First of all, I have to mention how much I love the movie Inception. I love a good chick flick as much as the next girl, but I also enjoy movies that really make me think. Inception falls into that category, and the category of 'Movies I'd Watch Again and Again!"

This is such a great quote within the context of the movie, but also in our everyday lives. I do have some pretty wild dreams for my life, but on the whole, I often stick to dreams and goals that I think are fairly attainable. I mean, does anyone really like to fail? No. But by limiting your dreams, you're limiting yourself. And you'll never know if you can do something until you try.

Lately, I've been challenging myself to dream bigger. Perhaps some of these big dreams will never come true. But for now, I'm doing all I can to be the best person I can be, working hard to achieve goals that don't seem so unattainable when you're actually working towards them. So go on, dream a little bigger! And put Inception in your Netflix queue. You won't regret doing either.

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment