In November, I had an incredible opportunity! I was able to shoot with the amazing Fadil Berisha. Fadil is one of the world's best fashion photographers. I'm not exaggerating--Fadil shoots for luxurious brands (including Sherri Hill) and the Miss Universe Organization. I felt so honored to visit his studio, sit in the seat where Miss USA, Miss Teen USA, and Miss Universe have sat, and shoot with Fadil's vision in mind.
I'll be sure to post more shots once I've had the chance to select my top choices from Fadil, but for now, check out these peeks from behind the scenes.
The incredible Isabel, who did my hair and makeup for the shoot! She was so much fun and made me look beautiful!
With Fadil, he truly was the best and made me feel like I was Miss America!
A sneak peek from the shoot -- how fabulous is this shot?!
Love,
Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment