I'll admit it. Lately, I've been less than motivated to go to the gym. It's not even that I've been super busy--I just find it hard to carve out dedicated gym time in my scheduled. I've decided to recharge my gym routine with an idea I saw on Pinterest.
I created this "Gym Jar" -- the jar was about $2.50 at Whole Foods (spice section), and I already had the stickers from my adventures in scrapbooking. Each time I make it to the gym, I'll add a dollar to this jar. It's like a tip jar in that sense. And even though it might seem silly, I think it will really help to motivate me! As a college student, I have a fairly tight budget. However, a dollar a few times a week is definitely doable (and will help me to spend less money on things like junk food!). Slowly and surely, the dollars will add up! I'm hoping to get to $50 and then treat myself to a nice new sweater, scarf, or a few pieces of jewelry.
What do you think of this idea? How do you motivate yourself to go to the gym? Let me know by commenting!
Love,
Sarah
Sunday, November 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment