Monday, November 12, 2012

You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile!

A while back, I signed up to be a member of a website called Influenster. I thought it was great, but lost track of logging in. Lately, I've been logging in and collecting badges on the site. I'm loving it! Last month, I received an email from Influenster asking me to complete a survey that would determine if I was eligible to test out a product that they would send my way. I did, and was excited to hear that I fit the profile of testers they were looking for! I was even more excited when I heard what the product would be: Crest 3D Whitestrips!


Taking care of my smile is very important to me for a few reasons. I happen to laugh and smile quite a bit, so I need to make sure the pearly whites I'm displaying look good! Having a shining smile is also important when I take the stage at pageants. I've experimented with Whitestrips before, and was pleased with the results. However, this was over 5 years ago! Normal wear and tear on my teeth has caused them to lose their luster. Even after a fabulous professional whitening last year, I got off track and drank lots of coffee which affected my smile. My teeth are still white, but I'd like to take them back to their prime!

These new Crest Whitestrips are better than the last set I tried! They feature a better, tighter fit thanks to their Advanced Seal no-slip technology. The ingredients are powerful, but safe for your teeth. I've already worn them once, and will be doing so for the next 19 days (for a total of 20) to see a real difference in my smile.

I'll be posting on twitter daily (follow me at @sarahreyo) with photo updates. I can't wait to see my new smile in just about three weeks! For reference, here is what my teeth look like now:



For more information on Crest, check out their facebook page by clicking HERE.

For more information on Influenster, check out their facebook page by clicking HERE.

Have you ever tried whitening before? Were you satisfied with the results? Let me know by leaving a comment!

Love,
Sarah

Disclosure: This post features a product sent to me for free by Influenster. However, I was not required to blog about this! I am very excited and thankful for this opportunity, and wanted to share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment