Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sparkle Sale!

There comes a time in every pageant girl's life when the closet needs to be cleared, and my time has come! I am selling some of my pageant gowns, cocktail dresses, and swimwear that I won't be using in upcoming competition. If you're interested in purchasing anything, and have questions that aren't answered here, please leave comment or shoot me an email (shreyo@gm.slc.edu). Please share with any friends that may be interested!


Adrianna Papell Gold Ombre Cocktail Dress
Size 2
$50
I purchased this gorgeous Adrianna Papell cocktail dress to wear to an event which ended up being cancelled! This gorgeous dress still has the tags attached. Available for sale via eBay by clicking HERE.


La Femme Style Black Cocktail Dress
Size 0
$30
I wore this dress to compete for the title of Miss Westchester 2012. Custom made, fits measurements 32-25-36. The gorgeous open back and sparkle really stands out on stage! Available for sale via eBay by clicking HERE.




BG Haute Sparkling Glamour Gown
Size 0
$25
Covered from top to bottom with sparkling beadwork, stones, and rhinestones. Beautiful train looks stunning as you walk the stage. Dress was altered professionally to raise the slit. I am 5'6", and wore this gown with 5" heels.

I have lowered the price dramatically because the dress has been slightly damaged. During a photo shoot, nail polish spilled on the bottom of the dress. I have included a photo above. This can be cleaned by a professional, altered to removed, or worn as-is. Available for sale via eBay by clicking HERE.



One-of-a-kind Mac Duggal Stunner!
Size 0/2 (Originally a size 6, professionally altered)
$600
This is a one-of-a-kind Mac Duggal gown purchased from The Crowning Touch. The original cost of this dress was $1500. This original design was made even MORE unique with a custom redesigned sweetheart neckline.

It is absolutely stunning -- a beautiful shade of green. Illusion design made even more incredible by stunning AB stonework and gorgeous embroidery throughout. Details continue to an elaborate train.

Originally a size 6, altered to fit a size 0/2. My measurements when this gown were 34-24-36 and there was definitely some breathing room! Generous padding added to the top, but can be removed. FREE with purchase: matching AB stone earrings! Available to purchase via eBay by clicking HERE.



Elegant Jovani Gown
Size 0
$75

This elegant white Jovani gown will set you apart from the competition on stage. Halter top, beaded waistband all around, and slinky skirt. Classic with just the right amount of sparkle. Has a small train that you could fly on stage if you wished.

I purchased this gown on Pageant Resale but unfortunately it does not fit me. Tag was removed prior to my purchase. There are a some loose stones that can be easily fixed. I have adjusted the price of this gown accordingly (I have seen the same used gown listed for $400) Available for sale via eBay by clicking HERE.


Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment