Sunday, April 22, 2012

Inspiration #13



I'll admit it. I can be a bit of a drama queen. Luckily (for the rest of the world) I tend to let my diva side show at home, dramatically throwing myself onto the couch after a long day and moaning to wonderful parents about the woes that I have faced. Usually, I'm joking, but there is a grain of truth in my words. And that is it--a grain--because if I always let myself get overwhelmed by the problems in life (and we all have problems!), I'd never get anything done.

That is why I love this quote so much. It is so easy to look at a problem, and let your inner drama queen flop onto the floor, defeated. But rather than immediately admitting defeat, look at the problem again. Chances are, it won't seem so scary the second time around. In fact...maybe there is something that you can do to fix it. And slowly but surely, you'll come up with a solution. I'd be lying if I said it was always easy--but I do promise that it is always a better option than giving up on yourself when you have everything it takes to keep going.

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment