Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Meeting Team WBC

This post is way overdue, but well deserved! In February, I had the opportunity to connect with the Westchester Business Connection at their Wine, Dine and Design event hosted at the (gorgeous!) Riverview Club in Yonkers. I had an absolute blast meeting their team, including Joe Corbalis and Grace Borrani. Local area restaurants, including Dolphin in Yonkers and the Cookery in Dobbs Ferry, catered the event mouth-watering morsels. I also discovered a new favorite local bakery, By The Way in Hastings. I've made many a trip to their shop for gluten-free desserts since February. Not only were there great culinary delights to indulge in, local photographers, holistic specialists, and even interior designers were in attendance to share their skills and connect with their fellow colleagues in Westchester. Audrey Johnson of the Audrey Johnson Show was also there to interview attendees--so exciting! I can't thank Team WBC enough for inviting me to this event, and later inviting me to walk with them in the Yonkers St. Patrick's Day Parade (more on that in a future post!) I look forward to working with the Westchester Business Connection in the future. You can get involved and attend one of their future events, too! Check out their website by clicking HERE.
With Joe and Grace of the Westchester Business Connection!
With Team WBC and Andrea Stewart-Cousins, New York State Senator. For more photos of the evening, click HERE to check out an album dedicated to the event! Love, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment