Today, I'm coming at you with a brief but (in my humble opinion) thrilling post! I'm so glad to announce that I have been given the opportunity to serve on the girl-karma Advisory Board. girl-karma is a coming soon (this fall!) social website where teens and young girls will be able to access beauty and life knowledge that is tailored specifically for them.
I really don't think that words can explain how excited I am about this opportunity! When I submitted my application for this position, I hoped that my enthusiasm for girl-karma shone through. Interviewing with girl-karma founder Jennifer was a fabulous experience. Her desire to empower young woman was evident from the beginning of our conversation, and I was delighted! Providing teens and young women with information that will leave them feeling beautiful and strong from the inside out is so important to me. I struggled with insecurity in high school, and having a resource like girl-karma to turn to throughout those years would have made a major difference in my life. I am looking forward to supporting girl-karma as it launches and beyond, and encourage you to take the time to check them out! I'll be sure to keep you updated here on my experience as an Advisory Board member--I am sure it is going to be incredible!
girl-karma tumblr: CLICK HERE
girl-karma twitter: CLICK HERE
girl-karma pinterest: CLICK HERE
girl-karma website (coming soon!): CLICK HERE
Love,
Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment