Sunday, October 23, 2011

Inspiration # 10


I love this quote so much that I unintentionally have multiple copies of it saved to my computer, all different versions that insanely talented artists have designed. On my computer, my screensaver is a collage of all of my favorite quotes and images, so with the many versions of this quote I have, it pops up quite a bit on my screen. It always is so inspiring to me, because it challenges me on so many different levels. First, it challenges my desire to say that I can't do something. Honestly, I can be a master of excuses sometimes. I've learned to try and throw away all of my excuses, all of my thoughts, and to tell myself that I CAN accomplish whatever I please if I really but my mind and heart in it. Secondly, it reminds me that sometimes dreaming big isn't enough. We all have great dreams. But if we sit back and think about them without acting on a plan, we will never see our dreams come true. So believe in your dreams. Brainstorm ways to achieve them. Then throw away any doubts you may have about your abilities and go out there and accomplish everything that you desire to do with your life.

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment