Last week (it was a busy week, as you can see from all of these blog posts!) a meeting that will probably be making my 'top ten' list of Miss Westchester 2012 happenings occurred. I was able to meet Steven Roddy, the founder of ThePageantPlanet.com and a true genius in online pageant preparation. Along with one of my wonderful directors, Dee, and my two teen sister queens, Jackie and Bianca, I headed into NYC to meet Steven at a Starbucks and talk pageants.
Steven, Jackie, Bianca and I

Getting our goof on!
While I have worked with (and loved!) a "real life" pageant coach, the Pageant Planet has been an invaluable asset as I have prepared for both the Miss Westchester pageant and my very first pageant, which was a Miss New York MAO preliminary pageant. Steven and his team (made up of some superstars in the world of pageantry) strive to provide content that is relevant, educational, and inspiring. From tips on how to rock the stage to fashion suggestions for titleholder appearances, you truly can find anything you need to know about pageantry on the website.
Meeting Steven was a wonderful experience, simply because he is every bit as exciting and dynamic as his website! The Pageant Planet has some extremely fun projects in the works, and some wonderful programs in place already. In fact, one of our prizes as new titleholders is VIP membership to the Pageant Planet, which includes the fabulous perk of monthly phone calls with pageant insiders and a plethora of information sent our way via email and available on the website. I'm so excited to use the Pageant Planet to prepare for the Miss NY USA pageant in January!
Thank you, Steven, for taking the time to meet with the Miss Westchester pageant family during your trip to NYC! We loved getting to meet you, and are so thankful to have you as a pageant sponsor.
No comments:
Post a Comment