Monday, January 14, 2013

Getting Fit with O2MAX - College Fit Guide

I recently posted about my new fitness plans, powered by the fabulous team at O2MAX Fitness! As a subscriber to their Event Ready Fitness Plan, I'm receiving three months worth of workouts, nutrition information, and much appreciated support. Before starting the Event Ready Fitness Plan, I had the chance to read a fabulous book recently published by O2MAX, written by their fabulous founder Karen Jashinsky, Rachael Ellenbogen, and Mimi Honeycutt.



"I read this book just as my fall semester came to a close, and wish I had gotten my hands on it earlier! It is full of practical advice for leading a healthy lifestyle while in college. However, it can also be beneficial to young professionals or anyone who is busy, as the tips included are budget-friendly and simple.

One of my favorite parts of this book comes in a 5-ingredient recipe section. By keeping 5 simple ingredients on hand in your dorm room (or home), you can create a variety of healthy and hearty meals. I also enjoyed the workout advice included. It is easier than you think to incorporate exercise with your daily routine, be it by walking around campus or using some of the dorm-room friendly exercises mentioned in the book.

In addition to being helpful, this book is well-written and funny! It is by no means boring, nor does it simply recite everything you've heard in health class in the past. It is extremely engaging--you won't want to put it down! If you're interested in getting healthy and fit on your schedule, this book is a must-read!" 


If you're interested in reading more and learning a lot, you can find the book on Amazon by clicking here. For only $10, it is an affordable and effective way to have a positive impact on your health!

Love,
Sarah

*In the interest of full disclosure, I was sent a complimentary copy of this book. However, this blog is a source of truthful reviews of all products, regardless of whether I purchase them myself or not! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment