Monday, January 7, 2013

Inspiration #18


I came across this quote a few days ago while looking at inspirational images from lululemon. I recently purchased some of their clothing and accessories for the first time, and received a shopping bag covered in inspirational phrases. Curious, I typed in 'lululemon' on Pinterest and this came up. I'm not sure if it was every officially released by lululemon, but I absolutely love it, and think it is perfect for the new year!

Is there anything you want to do that scares you? That you think can't be done? Perhaps it isn't something huge. Perhaps it is! When I read this quotes, two things come to mind: pageantry and graduate school. I'm not going to lie...the thought of competing in the Miss America system is a little scary (in a good way). And as I prepare to apply for graduate school, I have to decide if I want to be "safe" and stay close to home, or start my life in a brand new city. This year, I'll be keeping this quote in mind when I make some big decisions. Hopefully, it'll inspire me to be brave when I want to take the easy way out of things!

Do you like this quote? Have any "scary" goals for the new year? Let me know!

Love,
Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment