This is a picture that I took over three weeks ago now, right before I started my Event Ready Fitness Plan. Don't mind the dirty mirror! I obviously got a little out of control with my face powder that morning. My goals with the Event Ready Plan didn't include losing weight. I'm very happy with the weight I am right now. I have a healthy BMI and body fat percentage. In fact, I think I lean towards the "too skinny" line, albeit naturally. So, my fitness plan is to tone up so that I don't look like Skeletor on stage. I want to have great lean muscle tone and an overall healthy physique.
Karen (the founder of O2MAX) and Evelina (an O2MAX fitness coach) have been supporting me every step of the way to accomplish my goal! When the program started, I received a box of goodies in the mail from O2MAX. Inside were tools to help me on my road to fitness: an exercise ball, resistance band, Emergen-C, power greens and reds (nutritional supplements), a gym backpack, environmentally friendly water bottle, O2MAX tank tops, and more! I'm planning an entire post dedicated to the contents of my package, so keep an eye out for that. Karen and Evelina have also been in constant contact with me via email and video chat. I also have Karen's phone number so that I can text her if I have any problems. When I had a diet question this week (how can I use coconut oil as a supplement?), Evelina and Karen jumped to action, suggesting pinterest recipes and tweeting me websites with ideas! Thanks, ladies!
I have been carefully following my fitness plan sent to me by O2MAX. It focuses on balancing cardio with strength training, and my strength training exercises change weekly. It keeps me from getting bored, but it also allows me to go a few steps further by supplementing my weekly plan with some of my favorite exercises from past weeks! So far, my favorite exercise has been bicycle crunches. I really feel the burn when I do them, and see the results.
So, with all of this hard work being done...how do I look three weeks later?
What are some of your favorite exercises? How cool do you think the idea of social-media driven, customized online fitness is? Let me know by leaving a comment!
Love,
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment