Thursday, January 31, 2013

karmify your life!

I've posted about girl-karma before. Their FAQ describes the site well: "Girl-karma was born out of the idea that girls of all ages need a better way to find inspiration and receive answers to their beauty, fashion and life questions." Basically, by joining the website, you'll be receiving a customized experience designed to help you live life to the best of your potential. I serve on the girl-karma advisory board, and it has been such an honor to work with a team that is so dedicated to empowering young women.


When I first started posted about girl-karma, the website wasn't live yet. Well...now it is! The website has been open for a bit now, and is already a wonderful community. I particularly love that the site has a Q&A section--I enjoy answering questions AND reading responses to questions I would have never thought to ask but am super curious about.

If you love fashion, beauty, and being inspired, this site is for you! CLICK HERE to check out the site and sign up. I must warn you...the site is extremely addictive! Don't blame me if you find yourself suddenly very distracted by all of the wonderful things that girl-karma has to offer :)

Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment