Sometimes, when things don't go our way, we are tempted to react: by saying things we shouldn't say and behaving in a way that we will later wish we hadn't. Today, I challenge you to always remember that...
It hasn't been the easiest day for me. But on days like today, I remind myself to respond, rather than react--to really think about how I want myself to come across to others, even when I'm not happy with the situation that I'm in. Not only will class, dignity, and elegance never go out of style, they will also be character traits that make you stand out from the crowd. I call it "princess mentality". Always walk around like you're wearing an invisible tiara, and acquire the grace and manners to match it. With the right attitude, people are much more likely to start treating you like royalty.Love,
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment