Well, as I type this post on my iPhone, I'm sitting at the Ah Spa in Yonkers, NY getting my hair done. I have a brief moment of calm before the storm--and by storm, I mean the crazy-busy but super fun pageant weekend that is going to start TOMORROW!!!
It truly is amazing to me that at this time tomorrow, I will either be waiting to begin my interview with the judges or sitting in my interview chatting it up! Interview is actually one of my favorite aspects of pageantry. I really enjoy meeting new people and speaking about my passions. But, for today, I'm relaxing, unwinding, and getting all prettied up for the big day.
The question of today seems to be "are you nervous?". Honestly, I'm not! I've spent the whole summer preparing for the pageant and I'm confident that my hard work will pay off--even if I don't walk away with the crown, I will leave the theater knowing that I did my very best. And if I'm able to share my platform with just one person this weekend, that is one more person to join the fight against domestic violence! (And hopefully, I'll be sharing my platform with more than just one person!)
Want to be part of the big weekend? Pick up your ticket today at wppac.com!
Love,
Sarah
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment