
When preparing my paperwork for the pageant, one of the hardest questions for me to answer was "What is your favorite quote?" I have always been a HUGE fan of inspirational quotes -- that is why I post so many here on my blog! I've accumulated quite the collection of quotes and images both on my computer and on paper throughout the past few years. My collection is huge, and I have a ton of quotes that I would designate as my "favorite". I ended up going with a Maya Angelou quote that I will share in a future post, but this quote was my "first runner up". I absolutely love it because it really inspires me to not always play it safe -- there are so many risks that are worth taking. In fact, they may be just what I am meant to do. So many important events in my life (including being crowned Miss Westchester) only happened because I was willing to step out of my comfort zone. So, let these words inspire you to leave port, and sail off towards your dreams.
Love,
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment