As a college student, I often find myself wishing that I had more to share with others. More time to spend volunteering. More money to donate to charities. This quote always reminds me that life isn't all about grand gestures. The little things you do -- the hour you spend helping your neighbor with her grocery shopping, the dollar you donate at the store checkout-- really matter, and really make a difference in the lives of others.
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Inspiration #4
As a college student, I often find myself wishing that I had more to share with others. More time to spend volunteering. More money to donate to charities. This quote always reminds me that life isn't all about grand gestures. The little things you do -- the hour you spend helping your neighbor with her grocery shopping, the dollar you donate at the store checkout-- really matter, and really make a difference in the lives of others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment